The 2006 Chevy Monte Carlo Turbo
The Monte Carlo is perhaps the most famous and recognized name in the history of the cars and offered both performance and style since being introduced in 1970. When it was released in 2006, the Monte Carlo brought much performance and style that customers wanted, but with an increased emphasis on comfort, space and ways of management.
Great Accessories for the Monte Carlo
There is no shortage of great accessories for the Monte. As you can see from this video, you can get a vinyl dash kit for as low as $39.99. The kits come pre-cut and ready to install. Rvinyl is probably the most well-known seller and they are big enough that you can trut they will assist you in getting the job done right.
Great Things about the Chevy Monte Carlo
· New engine family in 3.5L and 3.9L LS, LT and LTZ.
· Small Block standard 5.3L V-8 with Displacement on Demand technology in SS model.
· 4-speed automatic transmission Hydra-Matic 4T65-E for all engines; enlarged version used with 5.3L V-8.
· Outdoor Style Soft modified headlights and taillights.
· Suspension retuned with a broad front.
· New wheels and rubber family of 16 -, 17 – and 18 – inch.
· Improved ABS and traction control.
· Interior revised quality care to detail, including improved seat upholstery stitching, low-gloss IP components and jewelry as details of intellectual property.
· Nuance Sandstone good quality leather seats (available)
· New family of audio system.
· Front Airbags double standard.
· Air bags mounted on the sides of the seats available for passengers on (Monte Carlo)
· Lighter remote for factory installed vehicle available.
· Standard OnStar.
- The Turbo-Charged 2006 Chevy Monte Carlo (rvinyl.com)
- Chevy Monte Carlo Z/Sport – Decoma Modified (motortrend.com)
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo 1995-1999 Service Repair Manual (manuals.typepad.com)